Ten Phrases That Indicate Obduracy
Webster’s Dictionary Definition of Obduracy
The quality or state of being:
- hardened in feelings
- stubbornly persistent in wrongdoing or
- resistant to persuasion or softening influences, as in unyielding.”
1) It’s not my responsibility, it’s theirs.
2) Trust me to do the right thing, that’s what you pay, elect, or assign me to do.
3) We’re going to take it one step at a time.
4) Those details aren’t important.
5) Why are you focussing on that?
6) I share your concerns, but this isn’t the time to raise them.
7) We’ll consult you when we have something concrete to present.
8) We need more information.
9) This isn’t a public issue.
10) That decision can’t be made until everything connected to it has been considered.
About the Author
Tracey Arial helps Canadians grow with notable nonfiction and urban agriculture.