Join the Food Revolution Summit to Reboot Your Health
The 8th Annual Food Revolution Summit begins later this month.
This is something I listen to every April. These conversations have given me more nutritional and medical knowledge than any other activity I’ve ever participated in, including the times I’ve met with a nutritionist about my own diet.
I’ve gained an extra 10 pounds since January, so I’ll be listening with an aim to re-inspire my efforts to eat well and exercise enough.
The sessions are free for nine days. After that, the Food Revolution sells mp3 copies of all the interviews as a way to fund raise for their organization.
I’m always an affiliate of the event, so if you use my affiliate link to sign up for the conference and then you purchase something, I get a commission. Thank you if you choose to support my work this way.
The first time I listened to this event, I heard the following speakers:
- Mimi Guarneri speaking about Integrative Health.
- David Perimutter presenting the gut-brain connection.
- Ron Finley who spoke about growing healthy food and communities.
- Jane Goodall, who needs no presentation.
- David Katz, who spoke the Optimal Diet for Human Beings; and
- Susan Pierce Thompson spoke about achieving permanent weight loss, and who was in my first-ever coaching cohort with Ryan Eliason (I’ll be an affiliate for his program in June).
Have you ever participated in this summit? If so, who were your favourite speakers.
About the Author
Tracey Arial helps Canadians grow with notable nonfiction and urban agriculture.