2019 year and decade in review
Listen to the audio version here.
I reviewed 2019 and the entire decade it ended based on 10 themes:
- financial (self-investment, business investment, revenue)
- health (Celiac disease, diet, exercise, spirituality, capacities)
- writing (craft, process, learning)
- business (partnership, professionalism, coaches)
- relationship (love, growth, challenges)
- friends (appreciation of one another, time spent)
- family (adventure, change, growth)
- French (bilingualism, learning)
- photography (technology, skill, art)
- self-defense (karate)
I finish with a collective challenge to take on climate change.
About the Author
Tracey Arial helps Canadians grow with notable nonfiction and urban agriculture.