Permaculture Garden Design
- Do you want more food in your landscape?
- Do you want to create a garden that attracts bees, birds or butterflys?
- Are you trying to create a seasonal oasis?
- Do you want a landscape design with plants that stay healthy despite the extreme temperature fluctuations and strong winds typical in Montreal?
- Are you trying to plant trees, bushes and gardens around your home to improve energy costs while providing food?
As a certified permaculture designer, I can help you create an edible landscape near your home that takes into account climate and environmental factors. As a gardener with more than 20 years of growing experience in a shady, sunny and windy, locale, you can also hire me to help you create an easy-to-care for garden of beauty.
About the Author
Tracey Arial helps Canadians grow with notable nonfiction and urban agriculture.